Friday, September 23, 2011

Social Networking Changes lead to new Blogger


Psalm 27:4-5 (NIV)

      One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek:  that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.  For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

     It's been several years since I've blogged.  I'm a former blogger of Windows Live Spaces.  My previous posts can be found on Word Press; although I don't know if they can even be moved here at this point.  That's one thing I'll have to investigate further.  With all the changes on Facebook and adding a Google+ account to my social networking recently, I sort of fell back to posting a blog. 
     The title of my site is One Thing I Ask and the url is onethingiaskofthelord.  I choose the verse as the theme for this site as it just seemed right.  I'm praying that the Lord will help me to keep seeking Him as I venture out in the blogging world once again.  I'm praying that I'll be a light for him and show His love to other people in this blogging community. 
     The picture at the top of this post was made by me using a Facebook application called Picnic.  The picture on the top left is a picture of a Bird of Paradise plant just outside of our front door.  The other pictures are of the same picture, just tricked out using the application.
     Thanks for taking the time to read my post.  I pray that you will have a blessed weekend.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment